Supply base operations are a vital part of the logistics chain and so we work hard to ensure reliable, safe and cost-efficient operations for major O&G and construction industry clients, 24 hours a day.
All cargo undergoes pre-shipment inspections by in-house lifting and HSE experts before being handed over to our highly trained material handling, lifting and warehousing team. As a result, our technology and supply chain concept optimize costs, reduces double handling and improves vessel turnaround for our clients.
Our advantages are:
– Cost effective total logistic cycle
– Speedy vessel turnaround due to dedicated berths and client planning
– Reduced set-up time with all approvals and certificates in place
– Available infrastructure
– Available equipment & specialists
– HSE standards in place
– Dedicated berths & Docking
– Open and covered Yards as well as warehouses
– Integrated cargo planning, manifesting, customs and supplier handling
– Cargo lifting services and stevedoring e.g. Cranes, Forklift, riggers, lifting specialists
– Water, bunkering and waste management
– Pipe yard management
– Liquid & dry bulk storage
– Serviced Offices
– 24-hour operational support
– Others, such as: security, spill response, inspections, etc.